Friday, May 25, 2012

Our new beginning - Your new life, my hard time

Kanariya (Arranged by Yuta Nakano) - Ayumi Hamasaki



Kanari カナリ, which is Canary 金丝雀 in English.
This song is about canaries in the city, a sad song.
After arranged by Yuta Nakano, it bcomes even sad, especially when u listen to it in the midnight emo time.
And this song's gonna kill me in this emo night.
It makes me getting emo and emo, thinking and thinking..

Tonight, is the last night that Pisces live in KL.
Although that's not gonna be a long period he left, but im afraid.
Im afraid of waking up in the morning and i found i lost him again.
Im afraid disaster falls, someday in the future that we nvr know and we cant predict.
Im afraid if that was our last meet? And i'll nvr see him again..
Im afraid the "time" being not mercy, the fate of mine miserable as always.
Im afraid, and im worry, worry about him study in UK.

Pisces.. Ya know, although im the one who always think too much, worry too much, and do so much unnecessary thing, but the fact is, im the one who truly love u, truly care u, and u're always the priority when i did something.

U influenced me, affected me alot, seriously.
My personality, my habits, my heart, my favorite music and band, etc..
Is not i purposely did the same thing as u, to adapt u, or get u closer.
But when a person loves someone, this would happened naturally, eventually.

Once again, u forgot, or u purposely don't, to text me as u promised tonight.
I know u went out with him vry late, from ur MSN status, i understand.
Yet, im here staying awake waiting for u. Do u know that?

I can't stop listening to this song.
The eyes not obedient to me, teardrop on my shorts.
I feel vry cold, but i dun wan to switch off my fan.
I feel vry sad, but i dun wan to turn off the music.
I feel vry grieved, but i dun wan to stop loving u.

Enjoy every moment u have there, i think UK would be an interesting place.
Pls, be safe, becareful, and take care of urself over there.
I miss you..



By the way.............
Awww.. This song is sooooooo awful..
Yuta Nakano did a great arrange on this song.
Ayumi, i think i will admire u soon, lolx..

No comments:

Post a Comment